A ticket for the Halifax Seaport Beerfest is your chance to sample from over 300 unique Craft and Import Beers. You’ll also have dozens of local and imported ciders to try plus award winning Gluten Free beers! Enjoy the great East Coast vibe and fun festival atmosphere right on the ocean. Delicious beer-friendly food is also on tap with fresh creations from food trucks and great local chefs.
Save $5 on Early Bird pricing until May 31st, 2018!
- 7pm to 9:30pm Friday, August 10th, 2018 - $45 per session + applicable fees & tax
- 2pm to 4:30pm Saturday, August 11th, 2018 - $45 per session + applicable fees & tax
- 7pm to 9:30pm Saturday, August 11th, 2018 - $50 per session + applicable fees & tax
All sessions will have a VIP option. VIPs will walk the red carpet and receive a limited edition sampling glass. You’ll have an additional 60 minutes to talk with breweries and sample limited quantity beers before the regular session begins. Tickets available everywhere advance tickets are sold.
- 6pm to 9:30pm Friday, August 10th, 2018 - $65 per session + applicable fees & tax
- 1pm to 4:30pm Saturday, August 11th, 2018 - $65 per session + applicable fees & tax
- 6pm to 9:30pm Saturday, August 11th, 2018 - $70 per session + applicable fees & tax
Festival Box Office & Main Gate
The Festival Box Office will be open Friday, August 10th & Saturday, August 11th at noon and will email open until the end of the evening session. Ticket will be available (not guaranteed ) for sale and pick-up with cash, debit, and credit card options available.
- 7pm to 9:30pm Friday, August 10th, 2018 - $50 per session + tax
- 2pm to 4:30pm Saturday, August 11th, 2018 - $50 per session + tax
- 7pm to 9:30pm Saturday, August 11th, 2018 - $55 per session + tax
- VIP tickets for all sessions - $75 per session + tax
How To Buy
There are four easy and convenient ways to purchasae your tickets:
1. Order Online
We can accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards online.
Debit (VisaDebit or otherwise) cannot be accepted online. Review our online tutorial (pdf format) to learn more.
2. Visit Our Atlantic Superstore Ticket Outlets
Atlantic Superstore outlets accept cash, debit, MasterCard and VISA as payment. See a list of outlet locations.
3. Purchase by Phone
- Local: 902- 451-1221
- Toll free: (Canada only) 1- 877- 451-1221
- Outside Canada: 1-902- 451-1221
You can order by phone Monday to Friday, 11am- 5 pm, however hours do vary depending on when an event is taking place or going on sale. American Express, MasterCard, and VISA credit cards are accepted as payment. Credit cards are charged at the time of purchase. We do not hold tickets without full payment. Debit (VisaDebit or otherwise) cannot be accepted by phone.
4. Visit the Ticket Atlantic Box Office
Regular box office hours are Monday to Friday, 11 am - 5 pm, however hours do vary depending on when an event is taking place or going on sale. To be sure, please call ahead to verify our hours: 902-451-1221 or 902-451-1202. The Ticket Atlantic box office is located on the Scotiabank Centre promenade with entrances located on Carmichael and Duke streets. The box office accepts cash, debit, Ticket Atlantic Gift Cards, American Express, MasterCard and VISA as payment. We do not accept cheques.
- All sales are final - no exchanges or refunds.
- Service charges apply to all tickets sold at the outlets, over the phone, online and for select events purchased at the Ticket Atlantic box office.
- There is an additional per order fee if purchasing online or by phone.
Designated Drivers are more than welcome and do not need to purchase tickets in advance. For $12 (tax included) you get entrance to the event and several great non-alcoholic options to keep you going! Just check in at the main gate and we'll take care of you.
This is a 19+ event. Attendees should be prepared to show ID, no pets or children will be allowed on site.
* Discount rates are available until July 27, 2018, for groups of 12 or more on both regular and VIP sessions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!